what do you want?

I don´t want to write about love songs 
I want to sing rock songs
& dance to reggea songs while my feet touch the ground
I want to live the life -I like
go to rock concerts, poetry shows, art expositions,
buy a cup of ice cream, 
live in a big studio, actually my own studio
watch the starts
dance in the rain
read more BOOKS
learn how to play the GUITAR
wake up early for some TEA
laugher
eat seafood & fruits
drink WATER
exercise 
wear dark clothers
act stupid, goof around
learn lyrics of a song
sing them out loud
have random conversation & do some acting with my future partner
go out in the middle of the night for a walk
be a good MOM
be PAMPER
receive genuine HUGS
I want ART, make ART
Volunteer, help out, do community work
pray, remain in touch with my love one´s
have familly vacation or reunion
make my own tradition
bike rides
pick-nick
I don´t want or expect anything from anyone
I just want to wake up one day & proudly say to myself you DID IT
that´s all I ever wanted
 

Comments

Popular Posts