Tears of Agony

 my mouth is shut
my heart is drowning from agony
my emotions are running free
the night is young with a city full of red lights
red like the bloodd this society spills everyday
for some people to become more rich
this is I, with an emotional bbalance at sea level
does that really justify who I am? 
my soul wants to escape this world of agony.
decisions, decisions and more decisions
an everyday excuse for women to get abuse by their husbands.
your boyfriend is a complete stranger
and your children get infuse with drugs and more drugs & become more confuse
let´s hand them a medication for their problems
meanwhile some of us have internal demons to fight at night
hallucinations it´s just an hallucination
the media keeps messing with the mind of the innocent
we loosing sight of who we are as people
slaves to a fuck up society with no morals 
a naked mind 
materialistic & judmental world
come on let´s fill our cars with more beer instead of gasoline
let´s burn the city with fire and leave our children with no roof
I just want to remain sane pleading insanity 
whatever happened to you, you we´re such a good kid  
 
.

Comments

Popular Posts