taking baby steps

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

I'm not going to sit here and say i love you, but i like you alot
Why do i have to be the one that likes you way more than you like me
The one that always smile every time i see you
The one that's always happy and cant wait to see you whenever i don't see you for a whole week.
The one with hopes.
The one that's very patient.
You don't appreciate me.
You don't even take me out so we could hang out.
You only miss me when you Horny. like Really!
You not letting me love you, I still don't know who you are as a person
I wanna know D not M.
(M) is just a character to me that you created and who's aggressive, always mad, and always talking about me against the world.
(D)is a sweet guy who's hi dding behind (M)
i know you told me that i shouldn't care about you that much but is hurting me more than you could ever imagine.
I feel like smacking you in the back of your head and tell you to stop been like this.
I know you not going to change anytime soon but until then I HAVE TO MOVE ON AND LET YOU GO.

Comments

Popular Posts