hombres,man,les homme



my type of guys but always end up
with guys that dress urban
So I've been thinking !
i know opposite attract each other and sometimes
people that have a lot of things in common attract each other to.
I don't mind dating outside of my race I'm really open minded I'm just picky sometimes when it comes to guys i like; i really hate myself for writing this right now. kill me now!
anyways back to my subject; i have a bf and realize we dint have anything in common but
we the opposite of each other, now my first bf who left for Texas for a year and a half came back
and him and I are also the opposite ,and guess what ?we never broke up -_-
I'm really in the middle of something here.
I am not picking either one but i would like to remain friends with them in the future because
they don't know yet until ill tell them which would be soon.
okay now that i got that out of my way i feel so much better by writing this......

Comments

Popular Posts