"I'm not the first girl to cheat, I'm just the first to come to terms with it."



This wouldn’t be the first time that I’m in this type of predicament, the one where my past comes to haunt me in my current relationship. I feel like this happens to me on purpose to test my commitment and fidelity to the person I’m with. There’s no point in me lying when I say I have been unfaithful before in my past relationships. {without any regret of doing so.} I know it’s wrong, but I was always conscious of my decisions and truthfully, I just didn’t care enough about my “relationship” to think twice. I’ve changed drastically. He was my first love, my best friend, my family, my heart and my world. Everything I was made of revolved around him. 9 months of friendship and a serious relationship blazed and burned quicker than quick fire. I was innocent, I was sympathetic, always nice, and very easy to please. The heartbreak of that relationship made my skin thick and my heart ice. I didn’t care about anyone for a long time, and if I told someone I did, I was lying. Until Mr.? came along. And while he came along,“I do still love you” Letra
"He's not coming Back".

Comments

Popular Posts