he said you just another girl

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.-- Erica Jong






maybe cause you made me insecure or gave me a reason to feel insecure about myself makes me less of a person. i dont even know if i should fight for you...you gave me no hope, i waited and waited and nuthing still, i dont have the power to make you stay or love me for who i am .you chooose your own path. Now all i do is wonder if you really even like it me a litlle bit, i know you did...but you were to busy chasing female after female ^_^ i dont blame you, i dont hate you,i cant hate you, hate is a strong word; i try to hurt you but didn't have the guts. In the end it all work out to be fine.... yeah right! xoxo BIACHHH

Comments

Popular Posts