Ms zang

For Most Of My Life, I’ve Associated This Word With Negativity.

What I’ve Learned Is That Secrecy Serves A Very Important Purpose. In My Past, I Have Made Different Choices, Different “Interesting” Choices; I’ve Evolved, And I’ve Outgrown A Lot Of Situations, Experiences & Failures. As We All Know, Personal Growth Is All About Moving Forward.

I’ve Learned That “Telling It All” Diminishes Personal Growth.

I Believe Now That There Is A Level Of Comfort In Keeping Your [“Intimate”/ Personal] Business To Yourself; I Believe Secrecy Protects People From Unnecessary Conflicts.

I’ve Learned To Make My Life Accessible To Those Who Add Value & Positivity To My Existence Because Internet Culture And Life Experiences Have Taught Me That People Will Do Anything To “Improve” Their Existence Even Though It Means Compromising Yours. They’ll Use The Information They Have On You To Attack You.

Bottom Line Is, Not Everyone Wants The Best For You And Its Only Wiser And More Beneficial To Keep Your Private/Innermost Details Between Yourself, & People That Won’t Belittle You, Think Less Of You Or Write You Off No Matter What. People That Have Genuine Affection & Goodwill. By Telling The World, You’re Only Making Yourself A Target.

Secrecy = Freedom.

Comments

Popular Posts