Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.






My sister, someone who has always been there for the good times and the bad
I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. While we were born sisters, we grew up to be friends,Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.It's an incredibly liberating thing when you stop worrying about what other people think about you. Now I just need me to love me and, as a result, I'm a much better friend, girlfriend, sister, aunt, everything.
"There is no time like the old time, when you and I were young."

words can describe how much i love this little girl, i seen her go from 1 to 19 she's my besfriend. and nobody would ever take her place. i cant believe she's leaving me but i know and i hope she comes back to me. don't get me wrong I love all my siblings in a different way im just close to her because i took care of her when my mother was to busy trying to live her life. she turn out to be fine mom without you been there for her.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts