God I need money for Jesus Birthday haha

time for some journaling on my blog....😎

I know that being alone is not the same as being lonely. 

being alone gave me time and opportunity for some reflection, self-discovery, and growth.

 I did self-therapy last year as well as this year 2022-2013.

 I learned some valuable lessons and still learning. reading, meditating, exercising my body, being a good mom to Ava, a good daughter to my father, same as a sister and reliable friend, auntie etc...

a girlfriend of mine who´s dating a guy from Ukraine said: 

" good and loyal women like omega are hard to find" 😁😁I´m just smiling extra hard because I know danm right I¨m good and absolutely deserve good things in life.

the omega from my past would not accept that compliment. 😓

I would self-sabotage myself,  I used to believe and tell myself maybe I didn´t deserve good things. 

I was battling depression, low self-esteem, no self-love, a people pleaser, not a good communicator or

 expressing my needs, I was not good at setting boundaries, co-dependent, complaint all the time,

 and ungrateful. 

I'm improving every day to become the best version of myself thanks to the Lord and my loved ones. 🙏🙏

gracias, gracias, gracias!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts