I’m really getting there i know I am. The fact that I can evolve from time to time makes me stronger not necessarily physically but mentally. My own depression is the antidote I need to get to where I’m trying to be and god’s guidance. I know who I am, I know what I like, I know what I don’t like, I know what I want and don’t want so if I don’t want to do something I’m not going to do it unless it has to do with my father but when it comes to some circumstance’s in life I rather walk away and not say anything. I want nothing to do with selfish people, people who can’t humble themselves enough to help others, and criminals. I've decide I want to forgive humans because I to is a sinner; I’m nowhere near a saint but I’m working on been a better person then who I was yesterday, better yet years ago. 

Comments

Popular Posts