2014 what can I say, ever since I started working and left school I neglected you--> (blog)
Sorry I’ve been not so busy with work I was going through something like always but guess what there’s always a solution to one’s problem nothing can be done and not be resolved.
Sorry if I write and don’t use all the period, comma, etc. I always thought that only works for your job or for school-so this is not an essay paper is you (blog) and you’re like a nonexistent friend who I can talk to or write.
Ok that’s me talking to myself get it ha-ha
2013 was incredible for me- I’ve learn things about myself and remember we all here to learn that’s the point of been alive; to live and learn and the message Jah has for us is to live in a positive way not negative. When your negative only bad things would come your way.
1-I thought about becoming a writer but gosh my brain is so not organize there’s things I can’t possibly put together right now, so they make sense in my head but later on it will.
2-I’ve turn into a positive but lazy person I got so comfortable with myself that I don’t even bother to do things I know I can possibly achieve if I put my mind into it. Like I stop caring everything feels like blah to me.
3-I’m not complaining like my main hobbies are work, sleep, watch movies, & work out. I stop dating and humping lmaoo I have no interest in dating or humping anyone (celibate)is a choice I made for myself if I ever come across someone who has certain qualities; actually things in common with then maybe we can hump each other and celebrate.
4-I miss my second home (NY) yet I’m not in a hurry to go back I want to visit other places there’s beautiful things and people out there. I haven’t seen; wait did I tell you about my trip in South Korea…..i love Seoul I want to go back all I can say is ( la-la land) magic happened.
5-I might not go on vacation like I plan to. Like every time I’m trying to save there’s always a bill to pay like paying for (gym), send money to my siblings, food. Hey! I’m a female go figure there’s things I need or don’t need. I should start a budget maybe that would help. About vacation I’m interested in Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, London, Ethiopia, Dubai, Ghana, South Africa, and India.

6-I learn about friendship and what it means. We should all know who’s there for us and who’s not. I personally never ask anyone or beg for friendship or anything for that matter but the people I've met in 2013 and the year before that just know I appreciate each one of you Jah bless everyone….peace 

Comments

Popular Posts