2012

I'm from Earth i should say that more often instead of I'm from?
Oh dear !
well back when i use to live in Virginia i use to be a loner, and very antisocial.
Even as a kid i always felt like like my siblings and I were in two different worlds.
2006 the year I move to NYC
I don't know how else i can say this
I'm more than glad i met the people i met here in NY, there not my Friends, their Family to me.
I don't tell them i love them, but that's only because is better that way for me.
I'm not good at telling people that I care,
that when they hurt I'm hurt to, when they cry I cry with them to because their not alone.
I only want and wish the best for them.
I know i talk a lot sometimes I don't even know why;
I don't like silence only when I'm alone not with them
Anyways I LOVe YOu GUys and when I'm Gone
I will always remember those moments that we share......


Comments

Popular Posts