Learn.Change.Grow

Learn: I have a big desire to learned anything. I learned that you cant please everyone around you all the time, plus I don't live to please nobody else but myself. I'm not selfish at all. I'm only human. i have a heart,and if I have to help someone in need I would do it without even hesitating. It really feels good to know things and not be ignorant about life in general or people.I honestly think that people should be more open minded about everything not just one thing; that's why you have to educate yourself and go the school.
Reason: I was raised by my father ,and i also look up to him. My grandpa was not a rich man he was a poor man with a lot of mujeres( wife's). My dad was born and raised in Africa. He's not like most African men from his village some went to school and some men just do what their good at. a lot of them only went to middle school, and high school and now a days their very rich and have power but they close minded. The fact that my dad was poor didn't stop him from wanting to learned and go the school and educate himself. he made a lot of sacrifice when he was young and did everything in his power to stay in school and educate himself. He still doing it even after having us my siblings and I.Anyways back to me, so last year i had the chance to go back to Mother Land. I went back to my roots where i was born Guinea Equatorial but i wasn't really raised there, because if i was, I would probably be married with kids on top of that no education well no college education only high school education and there goes my whole life. I spend two months there and i felt like a total stranger. I was angry, disgusted, not proud of seen this things that I experienced over there. Don't get me wrong I love my people, but the culture is so mess up.I'm not going to go into details because this is not what i wanted to talk about so with that said, I want to thank god for giving the best Dad ever. I would never change him or would do anything for him and my siblings of course.

Change: change is good sometimes as long as you stay true to yourself. some of my family members told me that I change, but i tell them I didn't change at all. I'm still the same person with the same personality. the only thing i change about myself is the way i dress I mean there's nothing wrong with that right? "Trying to be somebody else is to waste who you are as a person" I didn't change who I am as a person that's totally been fake. The thing about me is that I'm shy I like to observe, listen carefully, and maybe say something at the end if I feel like it. I keep a lot of things to myself because people would always find a way to use whatever you said against you. I don't like to open up to people and when I do I always tell half of the story not the whole story because i want to see how they going to react to it. If they fail to give me the reaction or answer that i was looking for from them then is over.

Grow: me personally I'm a kid at heart but I'm responsible and mature at the same time. I don't like to be so uptight about life in general you have to learn how to let go of things and learn how to be a free spirit. You have to be able to laugh, and be happy for others. Always remember to love God, yourself, love others, and Stay away from negative people.

Comments

Popular Posts