A day in the life of tragedy





tired, sleepy, face look like shit, hard to keep a straight face, eyes are red, hair is messy, i look like hell right now. Gosh, inhale ,exhale. I feel and look like a widow walking around wearing black clothes everyday is like i don't have a soul anymore. walking, walking, look on the floor, look at your shoes, playing music very loud, can't hear what other people are saying on the train or streets, umm what the hell don't really care, keep walking, stop I'm hungry, looking for food, must have food now, not really hungry, just want to chew on food or something. phone rings OH is him ! -_- ignored call, phone ring again, DAD pick up, HI dad talk for 45 minutes than hang up...back to me....mind is empty there's nothing I'm thinking about nothing, cool can you really do that? yea. Dear life take me away."sorry can't do" oh great I'm still here.

Comments

Popular Posts