this is not a goodbye note



is been like this since last week

I've been in my room all day.

after school homework, eat, and then sleep

or maybe just staring deep at the starts ,and wondering about nothing.

I feel emptiness within me and somehow i feel like i want something but don't know what it is

both my sisters are not home, I'm with my brother and little Marley ( puppy)

I find peace whenever I'm reading a book and somehow it feels like I'm in.

I forget I'm still in this cruel world.

then I ask myself a billion question which sometimes i don't have the answer to It;

but keep looking for it.

I also realize I need my siblings

I can't see myself living without them or my dad.

It would be cool if we could all live together.

sure i said i can't stand them but when I'm not around them i feel lost, like I'm nobody.

I truly care for others to, I wish i could buy a big house and put everybody i know in it.

we all growing older, and only God knows if we would see each other again. well, is up to us because we decide our own faith and destiny.


"Just remember this, i might not be there physically but i would always be there mentally

your not alone ,together we stand, ill be by your side because i won't give in."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts