fuck that shit...Traditions


I am my fathers daughter

I am the new generation of Guinea Ecuatorial

I am omega

there's only one me

is my body not yours

is my mind not yours

these are my thoughts not yours

Im not a follower, i refuse to be like them


let me tell you something about my people

and our society

this people i call my people

disappoint me

70% is closed minded and the other

30% actually think for themselves

and don't followed the rules

im one of those people.

in my country men don't like when women are open minded or very smart

they dont want us to be ourselves

but what they want us to be

or should i say our traditions

you cant wear or dress how you want

you cant be different

you cant express yourself

you cant have tattoos all over your body

you cant be single for a long time you have to be married

or else is a shame

you have to cook for your husband matter fact is a most

or else you get kick out of the house or get beat up by your husband

the only thing you have to do is cook, clean, and open your legs.

if you have a job you still have to do all this like what the fuck !

they say women have rights but the hell with that man still rule our society

now here is when i come in they can kiss my ass im not doing this shit

and im not going to live this life

and i told them im not doing that shit

im going to change the rules and created a different kinda of society

where women rule the world and not man.








Comments

Popular Posts