24




Identity?
 I wonder what would happened if I decide to lose my memory. Would that make me a new person? 
Would that give me a new identity? 0_-  Maybe I’m just the same person but without a clue of who I use to be; who were my parents, siblings, relative, people I've probably met in the past or present. I guess is the same thing or just me repeating myself like I've done the past couple of years. Is curious I've had to two different accidents; both different years. 

The first time I hit my head pretty hard, while running downstairs, and then the second time was in a car accident. I was sitting right next to my sister while she was driving. Yet all of a sudden a big car came out of nowhere and hit my side of the window car.  I was lucky enough I wasn't bleed neither injure. 

My head on the other hand is another story.... this guy car hit my side of the window, broke the window and my head just smash the window. I guess that's the reason why I get these headaches . It’s funny I try not to think hard otherwise I’ll have a headache. 

Comments

Popular Posts