l’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux


It feels so good to just let go. Like to just put certain things behind you. You notice that there is such a difference in your life. You feel free like a feather drifting with the wind. Harboring things or people too long keeps you at a stand still. I personally have so much to look forward to , a lot of success . . some of which I’m already acquiring. So worrying about people who are going nowhere , or a situation that is going nowhere is literally unnecessary. I always remember that patience is key , and those who do wrong get their treatment eventually. There are millions of people in the world to experience , including friends and even ” lovers ” . I have let go a few people In my life , and although it hurt a bit . . holding on to them so they could keep doing damage hurt more and I realized that.

Comments

Popular Posts