erare humanum es

HI there!
I really dont know what to say, is been a while since my last post.
I went away for two long months. I learned alot from this experience ...(vacations)
and Yes i said experience because to me it was more of an experience than summer vacations.
i thought everything would be different this time ,and hopefully find some peace. instead of peace i was disgusted by everything and somehow feel sorry for this people i call my people. i felt like an alien in my own country. not to be racist but white people are treated like they were gods and my brothers and sisters act like is not their home land. they cant even take good care of it.and always talk about Unity,Peace,and Justice for all. Bullshit.
It makes me sick to my stomach and i cant believe i seen this with my own eyes.
( veni vichi ) i came,and i saw.etccccc

Comments

Popular Posts